Dive In: Women's Swimwear
Posted by Loren Desbruslais on
Shades? Check. Sunscreen? Check. Gorgeous new swimmers from You + All? Check!
Whether you’re heading to the coast for a summer vacay, just chilling by the pool, or spending long days at the beach, our new swimwear range has you covered!
One-piece swimwear and bikini sets never go out of style, but this summer brings forth a fresh batch of fun swim trends to try! Discover the styles that are taking over this season, as well as a few helpful tips when choosing your swimsuit.
From modest swimwear to sexy swimsuits, check out our new collection of quality, plus size swimwear and make this your hottest summer yet!
The Latest Swimwear Trends
Bold & Bright
Save the neutrals for the cooler months - summer is all about making a statement! Soak up the warm sun in our vibrant, block-coloured bathing suits. From bright oranges to cool blues, it's time for a colour crush!
Strings & Straps
We saw this trend take over the swimwear scene last year; now it’s back and more popular than ever! Make a splash this season with our strappy, skin-baring designs. Whether you’re after tie-up bottoms, or bikini tops with flossing, add some interest with our strappy faves!
Cut It Out
It wouldn’t be a hot girl summer without a few cut-out details in the mix. From cut-out one pieces to keyhole bikini tops, our range is too hot to handle!
The Perfect Print
Are you ready for some fun in the sun? What better way to get the summer vibes rollin’ than with an exotic print. From animal to tropical print, these styles are perfect for your next getaway or staycation!
How To Style Your Swimwear
Don't forget to style your swimsuits with our beachwear and accessories. Whether you're going from the beach to brunch or the pool to sunset cocktails, we have a huge range of accessories and cover ups to complement your swimwear.
1. Cover ups: From crochet cardigans to chiffon wraps, keep your cover ups light and breezy!
3. Beach pants: Our beach pants are so easy to slip over your swimwear! No need for a top - your bikini top can double as a cute crop! We recommend pants crafted from light fabrics, like cotton and linen.
How To Wear Plus Size Swimwear
There are a few tips to keep in mind when choosing curvy swimwear:
- Opt for supportive swimwear: Look for a built-in underwire bra, adjustable straps, and stretchy fabric to provide support and comfort.
- Darker colours and patterns can be flattering. A black one-piece swimsuit is always a classic & sexy option.
- Opt for ladies swimwear with ruching or gathering: this will not only add fun detail to your look but also flatter your figure.
- Consider a one-piece swimsuit, swimdress or a swimsuit with a swim skirt: These styles can be a great option for those who want a little extra coverage.
- Accessorise with a cover up: A lightweight cover up, such as a sarong or a sundress, can be a great way to add a little extra coverage while still feeling fashionable and stylish.
Remember, it's important to feel confident and comfortable in your swimwear. Don't be afraid to try on a few different styles and sizes to find the one that works best for you.
How To Wash Swimwear
Here are a few steps to follow when washing swimwear:
- Rinse your swimwear with cool water after wearing it to remove any chlorine, salt water, or sunscreen.
- Wash the swimsuit by hand using a mild detergent. Avoid using hot water, as this can affect the elastic in the fabric.
- Gently rub the swimsuit in a circular motion to clean it, then rinse it thoroughly with cool water.
- Avoid wringing or twisting the garment to remove water, as this can stretch out the material and cause it to lose its shape. Instead, gently squeeze the water out of the swimsuit or roll it up in a dry towel and lightly press down to remove excess water.
- Once the swimsuit is clean, hang it to dry in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Avoid drying it in the dryer, as the heat can damage the fabric.
If you need to wash your swimsuit in the washing machine, use a delicate cycle with cold water and a mild detergent. Place the swimsuit in a mesh laundry bag to protect it from getting damaged by other clothes or the machine itself.
By following these steps, you can help keep your swimear in good shape and wear it all summer long!